Happy Easter! I hope you’re having a wonderful day today, and I hope the rest of your day is just as wonderful! Today, in honor of Easter, I’ll count down the Top 8 Disney Easter Eggs!
8. Rapunzel and Flynn in Frozen – This Easter Egg is an interesting one because it begs the question: Do Tangled and Frozen appear in the same universe? Think about it. It makes sense. But besides that, it’s a cool sight to see.
7. Wreck It Ralph High Score – The high score for Fix it Felix is Walt Disney’s Birthday: 120501.
6. The Little Mermaid: Mickey Donald and Goofy – Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are among the crowd during King Triton’s Entrance.
5. Nemo is Found! – In Brother Bear, Nemo is among the fish caught.
4. Pinnochio in Tangled – Pinnochio is up on the shelf in Tangled during “I Have a Dream.”
3. The Pizza Planet Truck – If you don’t know, Pixar always hides the Pizza Planet Truck in every film they make. I couldn’t find one picture for this one because there are so many! I’ll leave you to find them.
2. Luxo Jr. Ball in Lilo and Stitch – Luxo Jr’s ball is hiding in Lilo’s house.
1. Sid the Garbage Man – I really do like this one because Toy Story 3 really is the film to cap off all the entire trilogy. And what better way to end it with a short cameo from Sid. Sure, he never says anything or acknowledges his presence, it’s just cool to see him all grown up. He didn’t turn out so bad, did he?
And that’s it! Sorry for the short post, but I got some Easter celebrating to do! See you Later, Animators!