Do you have those films that you love but other people don’t? We all do. And that’s what I’m going to talk about today. These are the films that I like, but no one else seems to.
This list was inspired by the Nostalgia Critic and The Animation Commendation. Thanks for the inspiration!
8. “Hercules” – Most likely you guys like this movie. But apparently a lot of people don’t. I haven’t seen a lot of reviews praising this film. But I like it. I don’t care what anyone says!
7. “Buzz Lightyear of Star Command” – Most likely you guys don’t know this movie exists! But I like it. This film shows the real Buzz Lightyear going on adventures with his crew. It wasn’t phenomenal, but it stood up pretty well. Heck, it even started a TV show. But the thing I loved about it the most was the theme song. Boy, did this song rock! It was so awesome it made you want to go out and shout, “HECK YEAH!”. But I guess that’s just me.
6. “Mickey, Donald, and Goofy: The Three Musketeers” – This was the movie that got me interested into Disney. The songs, the animation, and the good spin on the characters we know and love. It showed the usual Disney trio as they dream of becoming Musketeers. It was good. No one really remembered it, though.
5. “Home on the Range” – Don’t kill me. I like this movie. I find it funny, the animation is good, and I find the plot kind of interesting. Maybe this opinion is based on nostalgia, as I did grow up with this film. But the only thing that confused me was the villain’s secret weapon… Yodeling. You heard right, Yodeling. I don’t really know what the writers were thinking…
4. “Brother Bear” – DEAR GOD I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! Most people find this movie boring. But. find it amazingly well put together. It was heartwarming, beautiful to look at, and the songs are nice. If you haven’t seen it, go see it. See what you think of it.
3. “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs” – Again, don’t kill me. I like this movie. Even though it has nothing to do with the book whatsoever, the humor is a bit bland, and the story is a bit cliché, I like it. I find it fun, heartwarming, and a bit action packed.
2. “Robots” – The main reasons I like this movie is because I like the humor and the animation. The story’s okay and characters are okay as well. But the animation and character design is creative. It gives us something different, something new. I like Robin William’s a lot, even though he gets a bit annoying at times. And I never thought I’d see Obi-Wan Kenobi in an animated film.
And the number one animated film that I like but no one else does is………
1. “Cars 2” – I am going to get so much hate for this… Believe it or not I like Cars 2. Shoot me, guys. I know this is possibly Pixar’s worst work so far, and the fact that the story’s is a bit weird, but I like it. I found it entertaining. The characters were cool, though underdeveloped. The plot was interesting, though generic. And the animation was…well…Pixar! Even though this is the worst Pixar movie ever, I like it.
And that’s my top 8 animated film I like but no one else does. Talk about your opinions and hate mail towards me for liking “Cars 2” in the comments below. See you later, Animators!